Monday, April 6, 2009

Long Holiday

Gresik, 7 April 2009
Almost people surround me are talking about long holiday that will be start from 9-12 April 2009. They look so excited which their own plan. What about me?
My closed friends asked me whether I go to Bali or not?
I just answered to them that I still do not have a plan for this long holiday.
One of my friend, have a plan to visit Bali, but he is confuse about the accomodation in Bali, whether there is still a vacant room during the peak season, and then he rethink again regarding with the high cost of air plane, in the end of our conversation he said that he wanted to spend the time with us, u know still in Surabaya, clubbing, hmmm so bored I think.
I prefer to spend my time with my new friends, do something different, no matter in surabaya or Jogja. I want to travel to Jogja, it is almost 1,5 years I am not visiting Jogja, I miss the atmosphere there.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com