Monday, April 13, 2009

She is my past

Gresik, 14 April 2009
One of my closed friend, her name is Ratih, open conversation with me in ym about my past relationship with her closed friend named "Sasinta'. After couples of time of speaking, she blamed me for the caused of the broken commitment between me and Sasinta. I am just saying to her that what already happened among me and my ex-gf is just a past, I did some mistakes and she also.
So, I just told her that I don't want to look back on my past regarding about my relation with Sasinta, cause the important thing for me are the present and future.
So far, I am happy with my life. I meet a few friend who is nice to me, they are acting normally as a friend, do not have other negatif meaning of friends.
Being single is not wrong. Being couples also. Whether my status is single or not, I enjoy my life, bcos I want to thank goodness for the life that I've been through.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com