Sunday, March 28, 2010

why shopping always make me happy

Today, me and Rei, did shopping at Discovery Mall. I bought 3 suits, 1 sox and he bought shoes. I felt so happy when I walked through the alley on the store, my eyes being amazed by a variety of goods, just pushed me to buy, buy and buy hehehe. Of course, not all goods I wanted to buy, just some of it, esp Kickers Shoes, still considering should I buy that shoes, i knew the price is reasonable, considered with the quality. But I postponed to buy that shoes bcos I already bought shoes this months.

A couple days ago, I bought 2 shirts and Rei bought 1 shirts, I was so surprised bcos the price is so cheap, OMG there is SALE on that items, and I just realized that when I paid on cashier (bcos the shop attendant didn't explain to me and there wasn't sign SALE on that items). I just thought that I was lucky then. After I went home, I regret, I want to come back and buy more in that items, bcos I do really love the material of that shirts and the style and also it's colors.

So today, while I was in the mall, I checked again on that store, but unfortunately the items was sold. Hmmm a litle bit dissapointed, but it's okay. Next months, I don't have plan to buy a thing, but maybe Rei needs to buy pants (blue jeans), I am sure his shoes will be matched on his blue jeans.

Don't know why after I did shopping, I always feels so happy...

Some of my friends, said to me that if u bored, sad, or stress, just do some shopping, yeah shopping may relieve you from sadness, stress... I believed that but I have another options besides shopping, like being massaged, or hair mask hehehe... and also go on travelling (absolutely go to the beach).....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com